Anonymous asked: I'm having trouble with self-confidence and I was wondering if you could give me some advice? You seem self-confident, so... But you don't have to. I know you have a lot of messages to reply to already.
1) Don’t compare yourself to others. Shit’s so irrelevant. Imagine how you’d feel if someone compared theirself to you and you’re just like????? I’m just a person???? Why are you doing this??? That applies to everyone. Just make yourself someone who you’d wanna be, because that is a very doable thing.
2) Exercise. I like how I look when I exercise and it makes me a cocky bastard. Shit works.
3) Smell nice. I know I for one feel like a majestic piece of sex on legs when I smell good and I know it.
4) Walk upright and sit tall. It may be embarrassing at first, I know it is for me, but it just makes a difference in how you feel. I’m not sure why.
5) Remember that you didn’t wake up to impress anyone. Stop thinking about that one little embarrassing thing you did that no one remembers. Stop thinking of that thing that one person said. Your life should not revolve around another person.
That’s all I’ve got for now *throws sparkly things*